Would you consider dating a guy like this?

Hi!

This might seem like a strange question. Would you consider dating/get into a relationship with a person if you knew his parents were dead?

Thanks beforehand!

What Girls Said 3

• That wouldn't be an issue.

• Yes why not?

• Ok. I dont know. People might not be too comfortable with death and things of that nature. Especially if they don't have any experience themselves regarding that subject.

Thanks for your answer!

• You Welcome! :-)

• Why would anyone have an issue dating someone who's parents were dead? (Unless he had something to do with it).

• I'm going to copy what I wrote to another person in this thread. People might not be too comfortable with death and things of that nature. Especially if they don't have any experience themselves regarding that subject.

Thanks for your time!

• I have only lost grandparents. I can't imagine losing parents. I would feel very empathetic for someone who has lost the people that raised them and it would not stop me dating them. Actually, usually people who have experienced loss or hardship in life tend to have a lot of depth because of what they have been through so I tend to be attracted to them more so.

What Guys Said 0