I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch and she said no at firstt?

there's this girl that i may see 4 times a week due to our muay thai training, i iniated first on talking to her, but she has never asked me any question, only if i ask her first.

however we both compliments our kicks and punches, and we both smile and giggle etc.

i asked her what is she gonna do after this , she responded "nothing just go home" then i said "want to eat lunch with me after this?" she said no, im gonna eat at home instead, we both were silent for a couple of minuit then she said "i dont have any money so..." i said i can pay for her no problem, she then were silent again for 1 minute or 2 then she said we can go next Sunday.

what does this mean?
i feels like she is trying to make escuses and also feels like she can't say no... d

im very intrested in her but is she intrested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• No dude. She's not interested in you at all. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, I think you caught her off guard and put her on the spot. Generally after working out like that, most people are sweaty and stinky and need to take a shower. Plus, after intense workouts you may not be ready to eat yet. So I think it was just more like bad timing. I think if you would asked her out for lunch, but put it like this instead, "He how about we meet up for lunch some time?" you would have gotten a positive response. Next time you see her, ask her for her number and tell her we can plan lunch for some time.

• Thanks for your comment, your comment actully means somthing, yeah it could be that she doesn't want to eat since she is all stinky

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She's on the fence. Doesn't seem like she's too enthralled of the idea. I wouldn't bother too much with her in my opinion.

• Give her some time and see if she comes back to you and asks you to lunch.. or says she'll take up your offer. That way she doesn't seem pressured. It'll give her some time to really make a decision.

• She's not interested, move on