Why do I get bored so quickly with men?

I'm 21, and I've never been in a good long relationship. Ever. It's not that I don't "want" one.. But it just has become almost impossible for me. For one, it's really hard for me to actually settle on a guy. I go on plenty of dates and talk to plenty of men, but I always feel like it's the same thing over and over. I don't get butterflies before dates anymore; I hear the same compliments and words and each time they become less meaningful.. I find myself during the date actually acting bored, and that is not good!!

and when I do find a guy that I like, I craze over him for a month or 2, and then out of no where it dies. I'll literally wake up one morning and feel nothing for the dude anymore. My longest relationship was 4 months, and I just completely lost interest out of no where. It's becoming shorter durations too, maybe after weeks of being with a guy, I'll feel bored and cut it off.

Is it because I haven't met the one? Or is it something with me?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you need variety :/

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You are young and aren't ready to settle down. It's okay. Totally normal. Eventually, you'll get to where you are ready for something long term.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps try an older or very secure man.
    The compliments may well be sincere and deserved but they may also be a way of manipulating you (not in a very sinister way).
    An older or securer man might think and say, yes, you're good-looking, yes, you have these talents, yes, you're great, but what else? A million women are attractive and talented. So what's different about you?

And answering that question might keep you interested for longer.

Just an idea, since I don't know you or the men you've been with.

0|0
    0|0
    • The 4 monther was a 29 year old who had a stable job :/

• Show All
    • Older does not mean more mature and sincere

• I'm 21 your 22 why do we have to settle down so quickly. This business of having a steady immediately or significant other before Social Security kicks in is ridiculous

• That means you probably don't want/need a relationship...

1|0
    0|0
  • date a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you like women?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm #Single4LIFE haha I think you need to take a break from men!

1|1
    0|0
  • cuz guys are boring af, don't be surprised

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way. Guys have become routine. I don't think it's me. I think that I'm dating guys who are way too young for serious relationship. They all act like little boys

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the same. I flirt with the guy and when finally i get his attention I lost all the interest. My longest relationship was 9 months and he was the one but we had to breakup because i moved to the other side of the planet. I miss him everyday since 4 months ago. and now every guy is useless for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should think that nobody is perfect... So if you're looking for the "perfect" guy, there is none.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am well aware nobody is perfect. It isn't like I pick at their flaws. They just start to bore me.