Could I meet a virgin girl in a Christian club at my college?

I'm a college freshman and a virgin. I'm Christian and I prefer to date a virgin also. The few girls I know talk about hookups all the time. I would like to meet virgin girls but it's so hard. My college has a couple Christian groups/clubs so do you think girls in those clubs would be virgins? Are there any other ways to meet virgins girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... that's a good place to start. I'm just wondering why you are only seeking virgins? What if God wanted you to marry someone that was not a virgin because she made mistakes but lives for God now?

• I prefer a virgin girl but if there is a girl like the one you described I wouldn't hesitate to date her :)

What Girls Said 5

• You're likely to meet a virgin within the Christian community, yes. Values don't change just because schools do.

• Here in Georgia almost everyone is Christian and almost every girl who is not married is virgin (cause of traditions-not too many though) So i think yes you can find.

• A girl probably isn't gonna randomly tell u she's a virgin. Not unless you're already dating and its starting to get serious.

• A convent maybe? Sorry guy, you're fighting an uphill battle.

• Try finding one at your Christian club, church, or any activity that involves good moral character.

What Guys Said 0