He still uses online dating sites, opinions please?

I've been dating someone for about 9 months now. It's a little different than the norm. We're both extremely busy people and have said that neither of us were looking for the whole serious commitment thing for the foreseeable (living together etc) but we're not just "hooking up" We spend weekends together in and out, go away together, we're quite open with friends and family that we're together (him even more so than me) We had a chat about whether we see other people and I said I wasn't comfortable with it as we're sleeping togetherand after quite a lengthy discussion, in which I was prepared to walk away if we couldn't resolve, he agreed that while we are together that we should see only each other. He however now and then uses the word "casual" which was never a major issue until a friend of mine came across him still on the dating site we met. Previously when I asked him, He told me he never actually spoke to people and the principle of being charged for it and boredom was why he logged on out of curiosity. I again reiterated if he wanted to continue to that he I wasn't going to demand he didn't and have a hissy fit but I would want out and it would be amicable. He insisted he was happy with just me and wouldn't do it. Due to my past experiences, unconvinced my friend messaged him (without my knowledge and I wasn't overjoyed she did this) and he asked for her number and gave her his as he said it would be easier (this was actually the same day as we were going away together for a few days) Now I don't know if he knows it was my friend and he thinks I was spying and therefore trying to make it known or if he was serious. I'm not too sure how to handle this now as its not something I should know about as it was private but now I do I'm unsure if I should even say anything, wait it out or cut my losses. Any comments?

What Guys Said 1

• I just read the title, cut it cut it cut it cut it that bull shit is way too high you need to cut it

What Girls Said 1

• You seem to be at the stage now where you want more from the relationship and he isn't... and probably never will be. For men, the whole point of not committing is so they can sleep with other women. If you aren't happy with that idea then there needs to be a full and proper 'in a relationship' commitment. Because if you haven't got that, trust me, he's still looking. Or at the very least he won't say no to another womans advances should there be any. And the fact that he's gave ur friend his number backs this up.

I don't think its even worth having the 'no other women talk' with him again and who cares if he's twigged tht its your friend or not. He's a liar and a messer abouter. I know its hard but u should probably end the relationship.