What is the difference between a kiss on the lips and a kiss on the forehead? Which do you prefer from a partner?

0|0
17|3

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both really sweet <3 I think that I'd prefer a kiss on the lips because there's so many different ways they can lead, like it can be a quick peck or a gentle, sweet kiss or a fierce kiss that makes your legs weak and your underwear drop, y'know? :P A kiss on the forehead is lovely and I enjoy it a lot and I'm constantly kissing my boyfriend's forehead, but it's more of an affection thing and there's not many routes you can go with it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a kiss on the forehead expresses endearment, a kiss on the lips expresses desire (or love)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I think a kiss on the lips is nice, and a kiss on the forehead is more of a sign of appreciation, thoughtful really. All though if I get a forehead kiss instead of a lip kiss as a goodbye.. i don't like that lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A kiss on the forehead is SO affectionate and caring. I love when guys do that, it makes me feel so special and cared for.

0|1
    0|0
  • both of them are meaningful and have their own importance. as a girl i prefer both of them , the kiss on the lips means that he loves her and the kiss on the forehead means that she means a lot a him (at least my opinion)

0|1
    0|0
  • its the same difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends completely on the mood but forehead probably... it's so tender and kinda says I care about you, which is really nice <3333

0|2
    0|0
  • I like both. A kiss on the lip is not as sexual as a kiss on the lip tends to be, I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like the kiss on the forehead. It shows affection and endearment. That always makes me feel special and loved.

A kiss on the lips is great too because it can have a lot of variety.

0|1
    0|0
  • A kiss on the lips is a bit more intimate to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh geez I'll take either anytime. And throw in a little kiss on the neck while you're at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually on the lips it means you like that person in a romantic way and on the forehead it means respect... like a father to a child, there was this older girl Ps: I am a girl. she was like 15 and I was 8 and she would give me kiss on the forehead. It means you respect the person and it's usually from an older person to a younger one.

0|1
    0|0
  • on the forehead so endearing

0|1
    0|0
  • A kiss on the forehead is cute but I prefer a kiss on the lips. ^-^

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are great - however I do feel like a kiss on the forehead is really affectionate!

0|1
    0|0
  • Everywhere if possible lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The forehead kiss is something you get from your DAD!

0|0
    0|0
  • Forehead!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2