When he says he doesn't know if he wants a relationship?

A guy says he doesn't know if he wants a relationship or not when the girl brings it up, but wants to get to know het better. They spend a lot of time togheter, he buys her food. After sex the first time the girl asks again, the guy says its to early to know and sleeping togheter is a way of getting to know eachother. Like mentioned, they hang out a lot, but they dont really go out in dates (movie, dinner etc).

It has been two months and he finalen says that they are seeing eachother, but not a couple yet.

Will he ever want a relationship with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible he might but it took him so much and so long just to be dating her that he is kind of a flight risk. You should tell your friend that she should go on frequent official dates with him. It doesn't have to be dinner or a movie but it should feel like a date. That feeling will change as time goes on but it needs to always feel like a date. If the guy is willing to do this, it seems like he is at least willing to give a relationship a shot with her. Otherwise no. Reading your replies to another answer you should watch over your friend when it comes to this guy because it seems her judgement is clouded when it's about him. Just make sure she doesn't wait too long with no results or questionable resuwant. I probably don't have to say anything to you about that, but it can't hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope he a bastard.

What Guys Said 5

• You're stupid. You tell this asshole "when you do know look me up IF I'm still single" and walk away. He's playing games and it's working. Stop fucking him and leave

• This is NOT regarding me, but a friend. And yes, I do agree that she should leave, but she doesn't want to listen because she really likes him

• Not a chance in hell. I gave my advice

• Ok, thanks

• A lot of guys do not really know what they want sometimes even when they got the best already going for them standing right in front of them.. you should tell your friend to sit down and both try and find some common ground.. if not she should change the way she views this guy

• Cut off the sex and find out, if he really wants her for more than sex, he'll come around.

• relationship experience without the drama , easy in east out, who doesn't want that?

• No. This guy is not committing. A man will climb over mountains to get his dream girl. He's slowly luring himself into a relationship he doesn't want.

What Girls Said 0