Dated a guy this week. But said he Wil be busy and don't know if we can see each other. He said he does want to but it will be a tough week. Wait?

He said e will be busy with his PhD and work and it will be a tough week. We went out 3 times this week, made out and have a good time. What to I do, text him or wait for him to text me.

What Guys Said 1

• He's a grown man with responsibilities. He's busy, it's that simple. Stop worrying about it.

The one thing I hate about chicks is when they wait for me to do everything. You're a grown, modern woman, right? Then don't be afraid to send a text. Just don't expect him to respond back immediately or with pages of information.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems that he is just bust with work. Since you already went out 3 times this week. How about you wait till next week and see if he text you back?