Can't get over his past?

so I've always know of like two people my boyfriend has had sex with and today I found out a third person. Now I know of everyone he's had sex with. But for some reason it bothers me even if it wasn't that big of a deal and one of them didn't mean anything, really. How do I get over this?

What Guys Said 2

• There's no trick to getting over this... you just have to decide if you care more about his past or the actual person.

If it's too much for you handle then move on.

• It's not too much because he's only been with 3 other people and only 1 of them really actually meant something. I love him and care about him more than anything.. I just don't like thinking about him being with other people..

• *sigh* Is it fair to expect him to get over his past if you can't get over it or let some things go? Maybe you should talk to him about it?

• I have. He doesn't care about his past.

• Okay, you seem to have made it clear that that bothers you. In your response to bayer993, you say, "I just don't like thinking of him being with other people even if only 1 of them ever mattered before me." Have you never had a boyfriend that mattered to you before? Apart from the sex he supposedly had with other people, (I don't know for sure and can't confirm), you do realize that there were other people who mattered as well, right? I guess you will have to move on if it bothers you that much, as zorro8888 suggests.

What Girls Said 1

• I understand how is can be difficult to handle, especially if it seems like your boyfriend was hiding information from you. If you are unable to accept this fact about him, that how about you either end the relationship or talk to a counsellor.

• No I just told him to never tell me who they were. I knew of 2 of them. For some reason I thought he had slept with 8 people when he only slept with 3. I just don't like thinking of him being with other people even if only 1 of them ever mattered before me.