Did you go to prom with a date, with friends, alone, or not at all?

• date
    26% (18)21% (12)24% (30)Vote
  • friends
    26% (18)5% (3)17% (21)Vote
  • alone
    14% (10)14% (8)14% (18)Vote
  • not at all
    34% (24)60% (34)45% (58)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't believe the Choice 'Alone'

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(I picked it so the other people who did go, won't feel so bad)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked up a random guy at a dive bar, took him to a rental place for a tuxedo and then wheeled his wheelchair into my high school prom. Which was held in another school's gymnasium.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Three different proms, all dates, last one was my future wife.

2|0
    0|0
  • After my sophomore homecoming dance I realized that the dances were lame (even with dates since I had a date for both years) so I didn't bother going to my junior or senior homecomings and proms.

0|0
    0|0
  • With date and group of friends lol prom omg

0|0
    0|0
  • In HS with parents, except the last prom.
    In college and uni I didn't go at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was gunna go with friends in a limo, but they bailed on me and it was at that moment where i realized a lot of things. So i cut those frauds off and i asked my brother to give me and a true friend a ride to prom

1|0
    0|0
  • Prom was a sausage fest, glad I skipped it and went biking with my guys instead. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't into it at the time so I didn't go. I don't have any regrets. I wasn't very interested in the girls I was around at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go at all. In high school, I was extremely shy and not confident. I've changed so much since then though and if I could live life again with the confidence and mentality I have today, I'd definetly got to prom.

0|0
    0|0
  • When to only one homecoming dance didn't go to prom or any other dances in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • I plan to go with just my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with a date, but it wasn't really a date. It was my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • never been to any prom

0|0
    0|0
  • What can I say, some schools don't have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • prom... bad memories. bad bbad bad >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately there's no such thing as prom here so I didn't even have to think about it. But I wouldn't have wanted to go anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex girlfriend we broke up 3 days before and we couldn't get out of going together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• i went by myself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go to my junior prom. I went to my senior prom with a date, but we all chilled with a large group of friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with a date. I asked him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go at all.
    Never got asked to a school dance ever in my life. Didn't wanna be that single girl with her friends who all had dates lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last year I went with a friend and this year I went with my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hasn't happened yet but I won't be going regardless...

0|0
    0|0
  • Went with a friend, because her boyfriend was too old to be allowed in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with a date. It was the same guy I went to soph hop with and the same guy that I ended up marrying :D

0|0
    0|0
  • with friends. it was a waste of money tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with my boyfriend at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with my boyfriend at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I skipped mine :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister took me to her prom had the BEST time ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to prom by myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I skipped it together with my classmate, cause we hated our class. We went to see ski jumping competition in Zakopane instead. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't go to prom at all , I just thought it would be like all the other dances , so i wasn't willino to pay for it. plus many people after prom complained about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went with friends it was tons of fun!!

0|0
    0|0
  • with my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh! I had talked to my group of friends and we were getting ready to go together as a big group. However, one of my friend's parents got upset their daughter was going alone (even though we explained we were all going as a group and she wouldn't be alone). So they forced her to get a date. So then everyone wanted dates. Half the people didn't go because they didn't have a date and I was sad bc I ended up going alone.

My friends also left prom early to go to a party and did not invite me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0