At what age do guys stop acting like little kids?

There is this guy that likes me and there is nothing wrong he is just kinda immature and annoying but he's super sweet.

I ment being disrespectful and kinda inappropriate

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. Because of my personality and life experiences I was done at 12. Only 1 or 2 of male friends stopped being immature in high school. The rest are still growing. I would say maturity is a measure of experience and how one personally handles things and not a measure of age. You can definitely help him mature quicker if you are patient with him. Your example alone might be in enough in time assuming you are around him enough. Even without you he will make some good advancements in the next 2 years.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Like never, we are failing evolution it's all good, I said it before I'll say it again, the fucking Dolphins are going to take over here soon because they are out-evolving us, watch it'll happen guys, just watch

• dolphins ain't gonna do shit. they don't even got any legs. if i remember correctly, it'll be meerkats that'll take over.

• @Psi_Unknown those too. octopi can easily take over the world. i forgot what i was watching, but a cat based animal that was no bigger than like 2ft stacked a bunch of bricks and shit into a tower and figured out how to get out of a zoo cage. i really wish i was paying attention, but it was impressive as fuck

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau

An impressive feat indeed! (And almost scary if you're human!)

• At the same age women grow up and act mature, never. You are as immature as he is no and ifs or buts about it. Just because your immaturity looks different then his doesn't make it any less mature (guys like joking around women like drama etc etc). So stop expecting him to suddenly stop being him and start acting like you because thats not whats going to happen. He isn't going to suddenly stop being immature so that he can be the ever so mature person that you are and gossip about othe people (yes I am making an assumptiong but I am doing so to make a point). He is who he is you are who you are and you should except that fact. I find personally that women who embrace a mans immaturity are actually much happier then the ones who don't because its a part of every guy its who we are and its kind of part of the charm.

• Most guys grow up by the time they reach 21 or 22.

• You're 14, you're still a kid, you can't expect guys your age to not be kids too. Also, don't confuse fun with being immature/kid, not saying you do that, but many people confuse both things.

• What I meant my immature is acting inappropriately around adults and being disrespectful

• Just because you have a certain expectation doesn't mean that someone else has diminished intelligence. to be honest... guys are way more smarter than girls... for one.. we don't have expectations.. we deal.
    so how about you stop acting like a little kid?
    Guys will always be guys darling... just grow into the woman you will be and stay a woman and im SURE a MAN will come up to you and then you can consider if he is a kid then or not.

• Honestly guys never stop cutting up. What happens is they just learn when it's more appropriate to not cut up.

• Growing up is overrated

• Well, how you do you look at guys acting like kids? what's your definition of this?

• About 95.

• That depends on your definition of "acting like a kid". It might just be what he's like.

• Depends what you think constitutes acting like little kids.

• I think that depends on how they were raised, cultured, conditioned. If he is close to your age, maybe he doesn't know any better, and you could tell him about it.

• some of them never do

• Depends on the person I am 24 and still act childish.

• Ever thought about the fact that "acting like kid" is what actually like about him?

• never to be honest.

• I'm 26 and still act like a little kid...

• He's not for you if you find him annoying and immature. Don't settle.

• Lol like you would know what being mature at the age of 14. I bet that dude is more mature than you.

• Thank you for your opinion but I have to disagree. Yes I may be 14 but I'm the youngest in a military family! You kinda have to grow up fast. But what I mean by immature is acting inappropriately at certain more serious times. Or being disrespectful to adults.

• You will learn that respecting all adults is a huge mistake. Respect is earned not given. You are more traditional than you ever will be mature with a mindset like that but there's nothing wrong with that. That dude sounds like he is carefree and knows how to have fun. You will realize that being mature or being considered mature is not exactly the best thing. A lot of people lack these traits naturally when they get older. Enjoy your childhood while you can.

• The goal is to die young as late as possible. So hopefully never :P

• They never do! Lol

• 52 to 68

• There are mature 15 year olds... and immature 45 year olds... it doesn't matter...

• When they realize that sometimes they have to be mature.

• Some where between 18 and 126

• I'd say about mid to late 20s

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• There no set age. Not all guys act like children and so you can't really lumpsum them all into a naturally lifeling immature category everyones immature to a certain extent there entire lives. Just depends on the person. But you can't divide this into just guys. Women can be just as immature. And everyone can revert back to it at any given point.

• LOL! You're funny OP. You will always meet guys who act like that. Alllllllwaaaaays. You just have to avoid them and not let them in your life.

• NEVER!

• There is no age. People mature at different rates and times.