I live in a mobile home. And I live a guys who lives in a house. Do you think we can be together?

I have lived all my life in a mobile home and it isn't a ugly trailer. It has 3 rooms and 2 full bathrooms. Should I be embarrassed of where I live. We aren't poor I have money to do what other kids do. But the guy I like lives in a house. Do you think he will care of where I live? *please be honest*

Most Helpful Guy

• Living in a smaller house/home is nothing to be embarrassed about. (Being poor is nothing to be embarrassed about either.) Keep in mind individuals may be less comfortable after living with lots of room for so long and then going to tighter spaces though as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say hell no you shouldn't be embarrassed! No matter where you are in life you know you worked hard to get where ever you are, whether it be in a nice little mobile home or a fancy house. If this guy judges you based on the type of home you have then he's not the man for you; or if he doesn't like the mobile home maybe he should have you live with him!😉

What Guys Said 3

• I really don't think he would care.

• If he really likes you, he won't care where you live.

• You should be fine

What Girls Said 0