HELP! I told him not to text me and I don't know why!

So there is a guy I've known for years and have recently been back in touch with. I have always been into him and we're starting to flirt some, but he's traditionally shy. We had been texting and a couple of days ago we had kind of a miscommunication via text. It all got smoothed out, but the next time I saw him I was spazzing out (because he is so cute...ugh.) and said, "No more texting, too much gets lost in the translation!"

Immediately after I said it I felt like an idiot. I don't want him to think I'm trying to force him to call me or be more forward because I'm enjoying taking it REALLY slow. Also, I think because he is shy he felt safe texting. So, now I don't know what to do because I don't want to make first contact after the spaz fest!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey! It has happen to me too. But I do not understand why girls have a hard time to tell guys what they think. Life it is simple. Just tell him what you think before He starts wondering about your feelings. That's why guys get so confused. Girls have the last word. Rejected guys have to start all over again. If you do not want to lose him then you have to speak up. Who cares. Anyways, you do not have to do anything to make him like you. Right?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you like the guy then maybe contact him, do you miss the texts, or do you prefer phone face to face, make some decisions let him know what you want, otherwise he might change his mind ...

• Yes I miss the texts, but I feel it's too soon to be telling him what I want and don't want.

What Girls Said 0