Girls, Do any other females feel as if they have bad luck with guys completely lol or is it just me?

This guy I was supposedly talking to is such a bad liar it's not even funny, he's pushing 30 yet lying about being homeless and that's why he doesn't text me or call me that much because he's stressed about not having a home so he says. The funny thing is that we follow each other on Instagram and within the past week he has uploaded pics of him out for drinks, he posted some stupid video with him counting a lot of money and he even was flirting with some chick under his comments yet he doesn't make the effort to see me or talk to me cuz of the homeless bullshit. I called him out on it and he told me to stop thinking negative and that why am I trying to argue with him. I feel like why me I do nothing wrong to these idiots yet it's as if guys feel the need to lie to me or think I'm that stupid. I feel like I won't ever meet someone who's actually serious.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe because you're willing to date someone who's homeless? Hardly going to be the cream of the crop is he xD

and if he's lying about it then he clearly has attention seeking issues or is just plain crazy. Tbh he sounds like a psycho messing with your head.

Don't blame yourself for attracting these nut jobs, they are everywhere and unfortunately, aren't fussed about who they mess around.

But if you're hanging about and putting up with it then there, the blame is on you. If you want a man to take you seriously, first take yourself seriously and don't put up with assholes.

• Why are you still talking to him lol.. it's a little bit of both, no? You're clearly talking to the wrong guys, but it also sounds like you just have bad luck when it comes to which ones come across your way. Leave this dude and find someone else who doesn't lie about this type of dumb shit. Better yet just be like "hey sorry, i've been struggling with this for a long time but i just dont think i can date a homeless guy. sorry bye."

• Just keep trying, you know they're out there