Is there a chance that I broke up my ex and his girlfriend?

So, my ex and I have a complicated history, but I broke up with him a few years ago due to depression and the inability to feel love. He was hung up on me for a long while after that, but he eventually moved on and started dating someone else. They were together about a year before the pain and jealousy was too much to bear and I told him that I'm still in love with him and can't be friends. He replied that he probably would never have feelings for me again, and that he hates that I push and pull, and he's angry that I'm telling him this when he can't do anything about it.
now, six months later, I found out through mutual friends that he broke up with her. It sounds like he started picking fights with her starting around the time that I told him I'm still in love with him. And he moved out of their apartment a few days ago.

do you think I contributed to their breakup? Will he come back to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It may have complicated their relationship but they broke up. Will he come back? Don't know. Should he come back to you? Not in a hurry he shouldn't. You had problems and he knows that from the scars he carries , his first order of Buisness is to himself. He should take cleansing time before even talking to you much less thinking about a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• No girl, according to the context, I doubt him breaking up with his girlfriend had anything to do with you. He already told you that he doesn't have feelings for you.

What Guys Said 1

• He already knows u are bad for him "you push and pull" so no u are not the reason

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I don't think their breakup had anything to do with you. He already told you that he's tired of your games and that he won't have feeling for you anymore.