I keep getting dates cancel on me last minute... why?

Ok, so I'm trying this online dating and tinder. I'm matching with quite a few women, and we talk via the apps, then I get a number, we text just to set up a date, and so far 6 in a row have canceled on me, many right at the last minute. Is it me? I'm literally not saying anything to them to give them a reason... we never even get to meet! Is this what online dating is? or am doing something wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're unlucky as fuck. However, there are also many women who have a habit of flaking dates.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it can be but honestly its an art of screening + hooking. first you have to see if she's met with guys on tinder before if the number is over 2 then you should be good. if that was recently then even better. second you have to hook them pretty strong with your personality and calling can go along way with this. also adding them on fb gives you more legitimacy than random tinder guy though thats not as fullproof as calling. a final more desperate move you can make is to cancel on them the day before whcih underhandidly upps their drive to hang out with you.

• Perhaps you're just unlucky. The only girl on tinder I liked went on a date with me and didn't cancel so not like them canceling is a given.

• Buyer's remorse