Do I have a chance of getting her back?

My ex girlfriend dumped me 1.5 years ago. She told me to never contact her again. I blocked her from facebook and deleted her number. I unblocked her 4 months later and she never reached out to me saying she noticed or didn't. I tried contacting her 8 months later to get something of mine back but she ignored me so I blocked her again hoping she wouldn't receive my message not sure if she got it or not. I haven't contacted her again but I saw that she has been travelling a lot and even posted a picture with a guy not sure if it's her boyfriend or just a friend. From her facebook it seems she doesn't even care and she's moved on. I can't stop thinking about her. It's been 1.5 years and I still think about her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt she is still thinking about you, plus you're not doing anything at all in order to get her back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop obsessing is a good start. Accept that it is over and move on just as she has

• How do I do that? I've tried. I am obsessed and I don't know how to stop it.

• Acceptance... You have to convince yourself that it's over and done. Turn your attention toward other things. I won't say go find someone else at this point because your not over this girl. Excess emotional baggage is not well received into a new relationship

• Thanks dude

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm really sorry, but no, it doesn't seem like you do.

The new guy is probably her new boyfriend, or someone she might be interested in.

I've heard of exes getting back in contact after years, but you really shouldn't hold any hope. It's not healthy.

I can understand it's hard right now, I've been there, but you really need to move on.

• Forget her and move into new girl