I asked a girl for lunch at first she said no and then she made escuses and later she said lets do it next sunday?

I have been talking to this girl at my muay thai training dojo, i find her very attractive, when we pair up we smile and goof arround

i asked her "so what are you going to do after this?" she said nothing just going home then i said "wanna eat lunch with me?" she said no i will eat home instead, she and me went silent for a minute or two she said "i dont have any money so" and then i said no problem i can pay for it. then she went silent again, and she finnaly said "lets go eat lunch next sunday" i responded ye sure,

is she intrested in me or just accepting the offer because she feels sorry for me?

or is she maybe shy?

i will stay low now, i will let her bring up the lunch at next Sunday if she not brining it up, il just move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she feels more comfortable with the next Sunday and she won't let this offer pass because you offered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm don't know man... I know how you feel that you don't wanna go out with her because she feels sorry for you...
    So I think just keep low for now... and let her bring it up

What Girls Said 2

• She probably wants to go but doesn't have money as she said and doesn't feel comfortable accepting you to pay for her meal. I would have done the same thing. I don't like people to pay for me especially when I it's a first time. Also, a girl needs notice when going out with someone. Although it seems like a nice spur of the moment thing, some of us need time to let it sink in and plan our outfit and make sure everything is okay so that we have less to worry about.

• LOL she got really nervous! You can tell by her reaction. I think she is just shy and probably wants to prepare for the lunch date, like look her best.

If I were her I would probably avoid you and then never mention the date. Sadly some girls are so terrified and such weenies that they revert to childish behavior and run away. I doubt she feels sorry for you. She is just nervous

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she wanted breakfast