Help what is she implying by saying this?

so there is this girl i like (she knows i like her she says she wants to first get through all her stress before dating me) we whenever i would go out of my way to buy or take her out she tells me no because she says she is not used to people doing these kind of things to her by buying stuff and taking her out
we had a fight recently (she just said she lost my trust and respect) and i offered her to take her out and she said the same thing again i dont have to do it
what is she trying to imply i can't read right through her

What Girls Said 1

• If a girl likes you, she will let you take her out on a date. All I am hearing here is no.

Sounds like there is something going on with her behind the scenes... could also be another guy. I would take a step back and let this one go. If she wants to date you, she will let you know.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't buy her stuff she may think you're a tool.
    TBH I don't think she's interested. A good way to win a girl back is to give her space and let her come to you. Trust.