Trouble With Crush?

So I am a freshman in high school and we recently had a school dance. I have been crushing on the same guy that goes to my school for forever, but never made a move because I can't tell if he likes me or not. So at the dance, everyone spread a rumor that I kissed someone (this is not true). Somehow the whole class found out and during the dance, and my crush came up to me to "congratulate" me, but no one else did. Other people made comments, and today he found out this was all a joke and he came up to verify this with me. I don't know why but for some reason it seems like he is always going out of his way to talk to me and he always teases me and jokes with me. I've been waiting for him to ask me out, but he hasn't yet, and now there is another guy that I kinda like. So long story short, I basically want to know if he likes me or not.

Oh and by the way apparently he was talking to this girl I know at the dance and she asked him who I kissed and he said himself!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Pst he likes you. Ask him to spend time with you. When you talk throw in a complement or two. Before you two stop talking either ask or suggest that your going to see each other again. Right now it sounds like he is having the same problem that you are having. During class ask if he wants to sit next to you at lunch or something.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice! Just ask him if he wants to eat with you at lunch... and have a few of these "lunch dates"... see if he asks you out before you can! If you really want to know... just ask him! ;) Good luck, girly!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0