Girls, would you sleep with a married man?

Date or sleep with a married man if he treated you really well.. how about a man 15 years older?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never would get in the way of a married man and his wife. If they have problems they need to work it out or separate. Sex outside the relationship only complicates things for all parties involved. The woman is in danger of becoming attached to a guy that may have no intention of ever leaving his wife. Why risk having your emotions screwed with like that when there are plenty of single guys out there?

What Girls Said 9

• I think Cajol said it best.

Noooo Waaaay!

• The age difference wouldn't matter if I really liked him and neither of us let it bother us. But NEVER would I be with a married man. My parents divorced because my dad had an affair, and I would never want to be the other woman.

• Fuck no! Not ever! and your a perv for asking btw!

• defeintly not id never slept with or date a married man... its not worth it! you play with fire and you get burnt that's a fact...

• NEVER

• f*** no

• No. I probably wouldn't.

• No` Karma...

• No. Not that people don't make mistakes but I would not be out looking for a married man to be my sugar daddy. Oh, and I am not interested in an older man.

What Guys Said 0