Would you go to the strip club with your partner?

I asked my boyfriend jokingly if he'd go as a date and he didn't take it well. So would you guys go to a strip club as a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never gone with a partner but I'd consider it if I believed she really wanted to go and wasn't doing it for other reasons, ie, testing me or doing it only for me (it's not necessary). It might be a little weird for me but it depends how relaxed and comfortable she seems with it. I would assume if she suggested it then she'd be comfortable also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to a strip club with my boyfriend before, and would totally be down to go again. We both know it's not much different than watching scantily clad girls dancing on tv or something, so nbd.

What Guys Said 18

• I included a strip club as a part of a date with my wife. She had never been to one so it was a chance for her to go. We we there for a couple of drinks, but then went elsewhere for the rest of the evening.

• Well considering I do not go to those clubs to start with, I would much rather take her to my place and strip her down to her panties and bra.. and in turn her strip me down to the undies that I wear, but this would all be talked about first before I made any move like that.. this has happened many times on dates that I have been on.. and it is far better then any strip club could ever be to her or to me

• I have no real interest in strip clubs. However, if I were with a girl and she wanted to go, I think I would be open to it.

• I have, and it's AWESOME!

Couple drinks, couple lap dances, and off to the hotel for some nasty primal sex.

• sure i would if my wife wanted to go... but i definitely don't think she would

• No I would never take my girl to a strip Joint whats the point in that anyway she's straight and she would be so mad at me. One time she found out I went to one and punched me out I had to cover my head and face she was swinging away at me hard

• I'm up if she's up.
    Could be fun :D
    Hell, I'd take her to a gay bar.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49rhRF4bkf8

• I'd probably go anyways, but I'd be more curious of her reasons of wanting to go, than actually going.

• if she brings it up, i'm not gonna be opposed :P

• My wife would go with me... but I've never really had much desire to go to one.

• I don't think it's a good idea

• yeah i would but we would go in wone for guys and one for girls to make it even.

• it's not what I'd ask for myself, but if she's interested in it... sure, can be fun

• met my ex wife in a strip club after i finished stripping

• Oh of course. I'd love my girlfriend to take me out to a strip club as a date. :3

• no way, it will be so awkward and creepy.

• Sure

• Yep for sure. Love kinky girls

What Girls Said 14

• I don't really wanna go to a strip club but I guess if we have to go, I'd rather go together than separately.

• no I would not.

• I absolutely would. I'm so down. That would be so cool! I was supposed to go with my friends for somebody's birthday but I had to work that night. Sadness.

• I have been to strip clubs with a guy. The ones where the women are naked made him uncomfortable. The ones where the guys are naked made me uncomfortable. I cannot explain that. Neither type of club affected our relationship. Why? We were not in a committed relationship to begin with

• Eh, I wouldn't go as a "date" per say but I have gone with boyfriends and friends on a night out drinking. They really aren't a big deal, I was just at one Saturday night with my sister and her friends and the guy I stayed with all weekend.

• Lol sure. It would probably be fun.

• I don't know prob not.
    I have no interest in strip clubs.

• lol yeah if we go to see girls and guys strip #NoHomo

• LOL. That's an odd thing for a typical guy to not take well.

• never

• I've always wondered what they are like.

• Yes, my girlfriend and I go to strip clubs many times

• HELL NO. I am super insecure as it is I don't want to see his reaction to all those women he wants but can't have. Especially since I am AA bra size

• yeah I would hahaha