I work out and take care of myself yet my sister who is 297 pounds is getting all the guys.😰 Why?

No guys ask me out but think my sister that's lazy is cute. Why?

what am I doing wrong?

Okay when I wrote this I was a little jealous. And shocked.

I really do love my sister. A lot.
Toned***

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's not healthy to compare yourself with your sister. Focus on yourself

What Guys Said 22

• From what you've said below, she sounds like a fun person to be around, whereas you aren't as much. Looking good is part of it, being good company is also crucial.

• some guys just like thick girls i guess...

• Most guys prefer skinnier women but there is a subset of the population that either likes fat girls or has no standards. Chubby chasers don't really need an explanation, people with low standards go after less attractive women because they tend to be less likely to turn them down.

Just start approaching guys yourself, you'll probably do well.

• Maybe you haven't been social with the guys.

• Because for any advance, you need a shared social context, and you don't seem to talk to those guys as much.

• Sounds like you should take a page out of your sisters book.

• Where do you go to be social? How well is your flirting game? Is there an old relationship you've not gotten over? I'm trying to help...

• I am social at bars, on the street , grocery stores. I don't have game believe me I tried.

I am really shy and I have never been in a relationship

• I mean I work out for two hours a day working out to stay in shape because I am have anxiety because the fact I am shy.

Friend wise they think I am too timid but I honestly try. In the past when I tried talking and stuff all I attracted was a guy that was 49 years old so I kinda just walked away

I can't figure why younger men around my age seem to have no interest.

• Thanks for sharing and being honest. I too have anxiety and am shy. I'm not shy online but in person you might intimidate me. If you want to follow me maybe we can talk more directly. I was practically born with anxiety!

• be more open, and loosen up your borders a bit, don't think of people judgement they will always talk... life is short, think less and live more !

• Likely hood is guys are intimidated. Most guys don't ever ask out the girl they want because of insecurity and the fear of rejection. Don't get worried about it, believe me, people will be dying to approach you but won't have the guts to 😂

• Lmaoo this can't be serious

• Maybe because your are shy? Or still not that better then your sister when it comes to face?

• Don't take me personally though... You will find love... Can you post a pic of you both though!
      Just wanna see how you look!

• Would like to grab a pizza with me 😶?

• I would ask you out... Wanna go out for dinner?😁

• Try laughing and joking more... Funny+ hot is a combination no guy can resist

• Yes. I WIN!!! I WIN!!! I guessed anonymous. And i was right. Now everyone on GaG owes me a dollar. Pay up suckers

• Maybe she's a nicer person, maybe you just aren't taking to guys, maybe you're a total bitch, I'd have to know you to truy figure it out, but try talking to guys

• lol I love this question!! <3
    Maybe your sister is a cool ass chick? Does she have cellulite?

• Is her face pretty?

• Yes cute face not so cute body...

• Thanks for the advice. Yeah I trie to approach guys more.

• :) It'll be a relief to guys if a beautiful girls APPROACHES them, no?

• thats spirit

• Do you come as off as unapproachable, maybe she is nicer than you are to people

• She has the automatic leg opening app you miss.

• some guys, even whole communities of guys, prefer big women.
    and, not to insult your sister, but maybe she puts out, so guys know she's a sure thing? A lot of guys wouldn't go for that for a number of reason, but a lot of guys would.

truthfully, though, I do not understand how a woman who has ME by some in raw size is getting any. That size isn't attractive in men, let alone women.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you aren't going to the right places to meet guys.

• Maybe you're a bad person on the inside and that comes through. Maybe instead of putting your sister down, you should be raising her up so that she loves her body enough to take care of it. Maybe she's a far better person than you are. I would certainly respond better to that. I doubt most men are vastly different.

• Maybe your personality sucks...

• Is she sitting on them so they can't get away?