Would you ever give another chance to someone who rejected you once?

I'm not talking about ex relationships, I'm talking about being rejected before anything happened. For example you had a crush on someone or went with someone on few dates and they told you they don't want to be with you because of whatever reasons. Or you asked someone out/confessed your feelings, but got rejected. And then they come back asking for another chance. Let's say you still like this person. Not as much as you did before, but chemistry is still there. What would you do?

• I wouldn't give another chance, it would make me look desperate. If they didn't want me then, it won't work out now either.
  • Sure, I would give it a shot!

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't give them another chance, because they can't be trusted, in the future they can say again that i can't be with you. so no.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is totally a chance they didn't have romantic feelings for you before but have since then developed those feelings (especially if they are demiromantic/demisexual)! There's always the chance they don't but you can't really know until you try. And if you still genuinely like the person/are romantically or sexually attracted to them you might as well. Part of the down side is always that could not work out, but you've already had it not work out with them before so that sort of lessons the blow I guess. Unless you suspect something obviously weird or suspicious about the situation, I'd say give it a shot.

What Guys Said 4

• Just fuck buddy.

• I wouldn't give them a chance again.
    It's not like I offer anything extra now, and if so why wasn't it enough before?

I'd suspect rebound, insecurity, "revenge dating" or some other unpleasantries that I wouldn't care to deal with.

• Voted

• No chance.

What Girls Said 2

• Id work it out.

• depends how they rejected me. if it was nice, sure why not. but if he was a dick about it, no.