What do I text my bf? I want to avoid the boring "how was your day" messages, help?

Asking how are you everyday is boring - guys what texts do you like receiving? Apart from nudes and all that :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Only text each other when you both have something interesting to say. Otherwise you could get bored like you are now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send him a funny comic or article you read online? Talk about the things you have in common. Teach him things he may not know. The last guy I dated was really into guns and he could go on about the subject for days. He was really interesting. Teach him something you love that he might not know

What Guys Said 16

• Tell him a story about yourself. but write it with big words. Something nice that involved feelings.

He wikk probably give you tips or opinions, and hopefully will tell you something similar about him, or someone that he knows.

This story can be anything really.. even a daydream you had or something from the past

• Big words = to appeal to feelings and sensations that you felt. Nice words... pauses when needed

• Either that, or go completely trivial and ask about some event or news in the world.. something from tv maybe

• Start out by washing my hair and work my way down. That way all the dirt is going down the line and not cross contaminating what was already washed

• i prefer something that has a point... like you said... the "how was your day" or "how are you" texts just irritate.
    i'd rather have something with a point to it... like "did you see the latest Fast and the Furious movie"... :)

• Ok, there is nothing wrong in asking" how was your day". However I am not really sure what you can ask him.

• You: I've been thinking...

Him: About what?

You: your hands slowly caressing my my body... <3

Source reference: Mike Fiore, Text the romance back..

• Bring up something. It can be something that happened in the news or in your day. And ask his opinion or views on the subject. There will be a defined subject to talk about so the conversation goes smoothly. And it won't be the boring old, how was you day. I would be best to bring up a subject he knows something about or has a interrest in. Its the best way to get a conversation going that lasts longer then.
    How was your day?
    Its allright i guess
    How was your day?
    It was okay aswell

End of conversation.

• Talk to him about things that excite you. Things that are good, fun and happy. He'll be glad to hear about it.

• "What crazy adventures did you go through today?"

• ask him about any work, or anything he has to do, or ask him that if he wanna hangout or talk with him about your future together if your ready for it, or ask him to go to movies together.

• 'How was your day' isn't boring but caring :3
    And i would rather have a boring, caring, kind, understanding, true girlfriend than a other kinds of girls.

• "i'm going to swallow ur whole dick."

• call him.

• You're cute

• Tell him something about yourself that he doesn't know yet.

• I have tickets for the game tonight

That is a text would like to recieve

• A joke maybe,

What Girls Said 4

• hM... i love how was ur day messages!

• send him memes

• you can try "Guess What?"
    then he'll replied "What is it?"

then you can text "I miss you" ;)

• Ask him his opinion about something.