How to deal with being rejected? I feel so lame and ugly?

I guy I went on few days just rejected me. I told him I liked him and he told me that I'm the coolest and cutest girl he met in years, but that his ex started fucking with his brain and that he is also not sure if he's gonna stay in country for long, so he doesn't want to get us both hurt if he ends up leaving. Then he asked to stay friends. Whatever, I'm all aware that all these excuses are basically a synonym for "You are pretty and cool but my dick doesn't get hard on you", so yeah, I refused the friendship offer. I know he is just one out of million guys out there, so why do I feel so lame now? This is actually the first time ever a guy rejected me before even kissing me or trying to have sex with me. They usually use for sex and then they disappear, and I was kinda ready for that because in all honesty my priority with this guy was to get laid. And he didn't even want to do that. It sucks so much! I feel so unattractive right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy said his head is too busy with his ex then that's probably exactly the truth. You didn't get rejected, you simply asked at the wrong time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time will help. Almost everyone gets rejected. You will find someone who appreciates you more. By the way, it takes balls to admit to someone that you like them. I commend you for that.

What Guys Said 3

• His loss... Keep moving on
    You know deep inside that you are beautiful and attractive

• Don't stress it's his loss

• No actually this is a rare case of a man being mature n cautious, just think of all the things that can go wrong in the situation, if he ended up leaving or moving n hurting u bad, he'll be more then happy to say "I warned you" or "I told you so"

• If I was warned, then it would be ON ME, not on him to decide what's good or bad for me.

• I would understand if HE didn't want to get hurt, but doing it for ME... is kinda stupid.

What Girls Said 0