Girls, Like a girl a lot!! Have been communicating with her for the last 3 months but?

So there's this girl i like a lot!! Not sure if she has a boyfriend but she has not mentioned if there's one. She is going through a tough time at work and I have been sort of helping her to deal with it at an emotional level. We have gone out twice and she seems happy and talkative. But over texts she seems very reserved... So I am really confused as to what signals to take. Sometimes I feel that she enjoys talking to me as she initiates conversations as well and sometimes she seems really quiet and non excited in her responses... I really want to tell her that I like her but not sure if its the right time and will be heartbroken if she says no... Any advice?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You might be reading too much into her texts. Some people just suck at texting, and it's also depending on how busy they are. Sometimes if I'm texting while I'm doing something else, my responses seem kinda terse and annoyed, which I don't mean at all. You'll never know unless you ask, so you might as well. She's gone out with you twice already :)

• Tell her in person. Some people just aren't texters but I think your face to face interaction is the more honest one anyway.

• Just tell her you'd like to keep seeing her. That's very honest. And why did she have to be upbeat every time she sees you? Or text you? Can she have gas? A bad day? Menstrual cramps? Do you feel great every day