What on Earth is she doing?

I had a class with this girl during the spring semester and the two of us spent a few nights studying together, just the two of us. We are both taking summer classes, but I don't have any classes with her. She has text me with a question like how I was doing, I would respond and ask her a question, then she would get back to me with another text a day later. I like this girl and would like to get to know her better and hang out with her, but it seems like I am the only one who feels this way. is she just playing games, or does she really just not care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really enough information to tell but it seems like she's interested. Definitely friendly anyway. Does she flirt at all with you? Even subtlety like looking in your eyes, smiling a lot when you're talking to her, avoiding talking about other guys in her life, making efforts to text/ call you. Those are all signed she's interested as more than friends.

Why would you think she's playing games? just keep up the contact with her texting and calling etc. If she's responding well and showing any of the signs I've mentioned above you should be doing ok :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you guys haven't arranged something b now and after all those texts and the fact that she "sounds" to have better things to do and takes a day to answer, kind of suggests that she might no be "that" into you.

Honestly, I have done this, when I want to see how far things can get, but I don't take it too seriously

What Guys Said 1

• If she was the first one to text you and ask how you are doing, then that is significant. She took the initiative to contact you. Stop just texting her and call her. She will be glad you called.