How would you feel if another man gave your crush flowers?

If another man gave your crush flowers (roses, but you don't know who specifically gave them to her) because the crush was going through a very rough time in their life, would you be discouraged/jealous/turned off? Or would you be inclined to "fight" for her more/try harder? Maybe even more intrigued as to who one upped you? lol lets say you had been talking to this girl for a few months, hooked up, had fun, took her out on a date but aren't ready to commit the way you would want to or the way she deserves right now but you DO like her still. I recently received some as a non romantic gesture, just as a "pick-me-up" but he doesn't know that, but liked the photo of them that I shared lolz. Just curious as to what he could be thinkingšŸ˜‡

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I would feel inclined to back off. Usually I don't really know what the situation is like with my crush and I'd interpret it as her already being taken. Even if I knew she wasn't, I tend to have inferiority complex and back off. I don't stand a chance against other guys.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd probably feel a little discouraged, yes.