Have you ever unintentionally been the other woman/man?

Have you even been with someone only to find out that they we're already in a relationship with someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would it bother anyone if a girl you knew became friends with you caught feelings flirted picked whatever you wanna call it.. then she gets pregnant by her boyfriend. Then soon as we realized she is, she immediately cuts off any and all contact with you and treats you like you don't exist? Why would they do that talk about some insecurity more like immaturity... how or what do you, reach out be friends again, we work together too

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it was so gutty, I wondered what I was doing wrong and all though he didn't admit to it, the evidence (social media) was clear and then they broke up, and what do you know he has a new girlfriend whom he lives with-- and guess what he's still hooking up with other people.

What Guys Said 16

• I've never even been in a relationship, yet to be in one where they had a partner already xD? ahaha

• Yes as messed up as it was that chapter of my life was the most perfect example of something sweet and sour. So I was dating a girl who was older than me at that time and she so happened to be engaged. I didn't know that until one day she confessed it to me and wanted to marry me instead. I was kind of overwhelmed but mostly shocked that she would take that approach I decided to call of the relationship, because I mean come on, unloyalty to your partner is unattractive as hell

• Not that I'm aware of.

• No, I always investigate before I do anything. If she has a boyfriend I'll probably discover it if I'm interested because I won't want to damage her relationship.

• A couple of times. Some of them were even married.
    They always lied to me or "forgot" to mention that part.
    I would never pursue a taken lady.

• Yes and it was totally hot and made me feel good about my appearance.
    Normally I hate my appearance, but finding out a woman found me hot enough to cheat on her boyfriend was a nice self esteem booster.

It sounds narcissistic, but whatever.

• Married with two kids... got punched out by the husband out front of my work. I had no clue what was going on. That's life.

• no i have not

• not knowingly at least xD

• I've intentionally been the other man before.

• nope.

• A couple times, was just for fun though so I didn't really care.

• intentionally yes.

• What was that experience like?

• difficult, but sadly i met her too late, obviously it didn't work and i felt guilty but i really liked her, but as i said i was few years late. Sex isn't enough after a while.

• Once. And I dropped it immediately when I found out. Not my thing.

• Nooop

• A lot, my ex was with her ex the whole time. That little bitch

What Girls Said 4

• no not really.

• Yes a couple times but I was never that invested in them anyway so their girlfriends' had called me for probably no reason.

• Yes :( more than once </3

• No, never