How to make him stop flip-flopping on me? I really want to date him but he's hot and cold?

A guy I am seeing is confusing me. So basically on the first date he said he’s interested on having a triad (two girls dating the same guy), but said he wants it as a serious relationship with both. I made it clear it’s not what I want, we then stayed about 1,5 months without seeing each other just texting and talking on the phone because he had travelled. When he came back he really wanted to see me, but he takes hours to reply to my texts and I get worried. How to make him pay me more attention?

What Guys Said 1

• Have some self-respect and let him go. He's not interested in you as anything more then a minor distraction. He is exactly how he seems. Nothing will change that so do yourself a favor and don't even bother trying.

• I think it's a bit more than that... and "get some self respect" is not answering my question.

• It's absolutely not anything more then that...

And for the record, the catcher is not the question. The question is the summation of the information and is essentially found at the very end that asks, "how to make him pay me more attention?" in which I answered by essentially saying... and I'm reading between the lines... you don't!

If you don't like the response... tough shit sister.

I'm telling you right here and now, you're not going to get what you want from your interest.

• If zi dont text him for a day he texts me

What Girls Said 2

• what? why can't he pick one?

• I domt know... If i disapear for 2 days he comes back! So it's not like he's 100 % disinyerested

• I don't think you should bother with him. He wants something else.