I look half my age, how do I attract men that are my own age and not creepy?

I look like I should still be in high school - even with makeup and nice clothing on. I would like to be able to date and flirt with guys, but it seems the only guys who are interested in me are either boys, or older creepy guys who are looking for a teenager who will put up with their B. S. I don't get guys my age - I once asked a guy to join me for a drink and he was like "I can't buy alcohol for a minor, sorry". I'm at a loss as to how to attract a man of my own age.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a place where people your age will hang out in.. look up online.. or see where your friends usually go to

• I've tried, but people think I got in on a fake ID.

• I'm not looking for a guy my exact age. I'm just looking to get a guys that are in their late 20's to early 30's, and who is looking for a woman of the same age to treat as a partner. Not the 17 year olds I seem to attract, or guys who want a teenage girlfriend to boss around.

• Okay, i think the best places for you are workshops, salsa nights and the library :)

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm! I don't know mate. This is tough!

What Guys Said 1

• Make sure they know what your real age is, eventually I believe that some of them won't mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't hang around guys who are creepy or who are too young.

• You must dress in a sophisticated fashion, you must not hang around low class places, you must go to upscale restaurants and clubs. The only way to attract older sophisticated guys is to be where they are and dress the part

• I mean, I'm not looking for OLD guys, just guys who are around 25 or 30. I dress nicely when I can but I can't really afford nice places, and I know a lot of guys my age can't either.

• Sorry to bother you

• You should post a pic... how can we comment on your story?

• I don't post pics of myself on the internet. I get enough creeps in real life, I don't need to open myself up to them online too.

• Fair enough :):)(