Why don't girls trust us anymore?

Even a simple approach can make a girl think all I want is to get into her pants. It's really bullshit because guys like me who actually like the girl have to climb a giant wall that might never end.

So we're left with guys doubting themselves, and women asking where the good men are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the approach. Usually when a guy approaches a girl in a bar, it is assumed that's what he wants. But, no matter where you are, if your intentions seem genuine that will be obvious, if a girl lets it get that far. Maybe if you kind of jump to it and ask her if you could take her out sometime, she will then know, "oh he wants to take me out, not take me home". Unfortunately, there are a lot of d bags out there simply looking to just get in a girls pants, so they ruined it for you. I have definitely encountered more of them than nice guys, but I also prefer to know someone in a casual setting vs going out with a complete stranger no matter how innocent their intentions may seem.

What Girls Said 3

• Look out!!!
    Its a "nice guy"!!!

• Wow! You managed to miss the entire question! It's such a shame how there's no trust and plenty of hostility towards each other today.

• True

• Because of their past experiences with guys who appeared to be trustworthy and turned out not to be.

What Guys Said 1

• Let's be honest here, it's hard enough trusting people in general, throw sexual urges into the mix and you have a volatile combination.

I mean, if a person was standing in the street with his thumb out, looking to hitch hike a ride from you, would you pull over and stop for him? Of course not. People these days aren't trust worthy. Doubly so when someone wants to get in your pants.

• You know exactly what I mean, girls are cold towards guys who have good intentions and eventually push them away. That's fucked up

• Don't worry about those types, just move on, they don't owe you anything and you don't owe them your attention either. Find someone who will put as much effort into you as you will for them.