I'm a total girl so I have a question about a guy. Does he want me :) ?

I dated this guy for about a year and we got attached during that time. We broke up 4 months ago because he was jealous of another guy.
I messaged him to apologize because I felt bad that the situation upset him. I asked if we can be friends. He responded joyfully and right away.
He told me a couple of hours into texting that he just had his appendix out. I asked if I could do anything and he asked me to bring him a shake. I took it to him the next morning. He sat in a separate chair in his living room from me and we talked a while then I said I had somewhere to be so I wasn't lingering (I stayed for maybe 20 or 30 minutes)... then he walked me to my car, hugged... then he text me 5 minutes later to say thank you then again saying if I get bored to come watch movies with him... do you think he wants me or are we just going to be friends? The reason I can't tell is because we used to cuddle and kiss and hold hands and junk.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants you to come over and cuddle and kiss. "Come over and watch movies" is the reason "netflix and chill" is a thing. Its code-word for "I want you to come over and we can do more than watch a movie."

• What is a total girl?

What Girls Said 1

• I think he probably has a thing for you.