There are 90% chances I'm going to have a boyfriend tomorrow and I have no idea how to kiss?

So I am 19 and don't really know how to kiss, whether it's a simple kiss or french etc
Everyone says it comes naturally and I don't believe it. How the f am I supposed to know he's going for a french one when I am aiming for a simple one for example lol

We are so honest with each other, I would rather tell him I don't really have any experience but I am afraid he might laugh or be turned off
What should I do?

Help. please :(
He changed his mind, but thank you anyways for your help...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great that you are both so honest with each other, and I feel that this is a situation where you have to be just that! If this guy is decent and likes you genuinely, then it really won't bother him that you are inexperienced... He may even relish giving you the experience? If he laughs or is turned off by this, then you really have to question if he is the guy for you? No, tell him how you feel... It's no big deal in the grand scheme of life... You are young and everyone has to start somewhere. Just pucker your lips and push them against his... The simplest of kisses. Enjoy it and go from there. Allow yourself to learn and enjoy yourself while doing so. I hope this helps you... Just open up to him and hopefully he will be very understanding! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop worrying! The worst it that can happen is a bad kiss! oh well!

What Guys Said 14

• Go with the flow, Lauren. If you feel like telling him, go ahead and do so. I doubt very much he will laugh at you. If you don't feel like telling him, don't.

If you feel his tongue knockin' on the door, he's trying to French you. It's up to you if you want to let him. Try the tip of the tongue first, then go a bit deeper if you're feeling it.

And Lauren, it's like I say to all my students who think they can't and I think they can. love being right! Don't forget, you said you would invite me to your wedding.

• Relax your face muscles. Let your lips hang loose. Let them flab against his until you get the hang of what you're doing. Don't tense up, whatever you do. Tensing up is how couples start biting each other by accident. Whatever you do, don't bite him.

• Given how pretty you are, he may forgive if you make a mistake or two on your first try. But don't let biting become a habit.

• Most guys aren't heartless so if you think he is a good guy, tell him it is your first kiss. The best answer I can give is that there is no right or wrong answer, take it naturally. I am fairly sure nearly everybody's first kiss is awkward, nervewracking and clumsy but you get better at kissing through practice.

• Tell him about it and he can teach you. If he doesn't know either round can learn together. If you told him first it might even be cute to him.

• Just follow his lead. It's not the end of the world if your first kiss isn't great. You guys can improve.

• CHILL. I was 22 when I kissed a chick and had sex, and prior to that I never kissed or had sex with anyone, I somehow pulled truth.

• Well you're deadpool lol

• Neh. If I was Deadpool I would be getting that sizzling hot love from the ladies right and left. I was only lucky enough to score and bone one girl in my life, who happened to be my girlfriend for 6 months till we called it quits. Just remember, penis goes into the 1st hole, unless you would be open about the 2nd hole ;)

• It's really something that should just come naturally. If not I guess watch some romance movies

• Don't worry, if a girl said to me "i have never kiss before" I would be more than happy to teach her the way that i like to kiss. It would be great for the relationship!! just ask him at the right time

• You don't have to know how lol he's a guy. He'll love it no matter what you do.

• Relax. Do what comes natural. Take it slow.

• He might feel the same way you do. If he laughs, don't be embarrassed, it means he likes you! Why would need to learn how to do that? You don't really need to learn how to kiss at all, let alone yet, do you?

• hahha

• Dude, don't laugh 😂😂😂 we havr a serious crisis over here lol

• I would focus more on how to give a BJ.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Kissing is not difficult. Lol It really does come naturally and then the more you do it, the better it will be. Just don't overthink it. I see no reason why he would laugh at you or be turned off.

• It literally does come naturally. I was nervous to kiss a dude for the first time so I asked one of my girl friends to teach me / let me practice and she didn't have to coach me on anything. She told me I was a natural.

• Just let him take the lead and don't open your mouth too much.

• Youtube videos is how I learned. And if he likes you, he wouldn't mind being your tutor in kissing. My first boyfriend didn't and I learned quite a lot. He didn't mind, most good guys won't.

• All Mexicans are liars.

• I am dating a Mexican. Should I be alarmed.

• @Bluemax lmao. No. I'm doing this on purpose. If you mods are reading this, why is racism removed but sexism is not?
      Replace this with "women" and my purposely racist comments will be left alone.
      And many guys are constantly putting sexist statements.

• @Bluemax it gets me annoyed, because I agree that racism shouldn't be tolerated, but neither should sexism then.
      And even their mods are constantly going on extremely hypocritical and sexist rants. Yet I get removed for calling them out on that shit? Can we say double standards?

• I told my boyfriend that I had never kissed before and I was much older than you are. He didn't laugh... He actually told me don't worry I'll teach you how to kiss lol
    But it just came naturally... just try not to giggle like I did... 😏

• I have no idea when to open the mouth, what do etc lol
      Well hopefully you're right