Guys keep telling me, "it'd be hard to be [your] bf", what would you think of a girl like this?

i get hit on a lot and i'm not a "sweet" girl.

i'm more comfortable changing a first date to a drinking date. and i'll never use the word date. formal things make me feel awkward and i get anxiety. i like the casualness of drinks at a sportsbar and i feel more relaxed after sharing a round.

i hate talking about feelings because it makes me feel them. i will change the subject if you bring up my feelings.

i will always tell other people that we're just friends even if we've been seeing each other for months because i don't want to be too forward.

i'm worried all of the things i do to keep me comfortable are telling men i'm not interested when really i just never know who to let in and who's a pig. i have so many walls.

i can't seem to reassure the few men i like enough to keep them around... what if we had the best sex and laughed all day long but i kept doing things like the above? would it scare you off? what can i do or do i just need to find the right man...

Most Helpful Girl

• guys tell you this because you have walls up. girls with walls up tend to be choosy and are not easy to get in bed. if a guy really liked you he would understand your walls and slowly get to know you and be your man at the same time. the guys you're meeting after having a round of drinks probably just want to get you in bed but dont think you're about that life

What Guys Said 3

• With your "walls" up a guy isn't going to know where he stands with you so he's very likely going to assume you have no interest, and/or you don't say or share your feelings so he also probably going to think you see him as a friend only. You might want to see a professional and work on your "walls" you've built and find out why you have them up.

• I would think, "she's not interested," and friend-zone you/stop hitting you up altogether. 100

• Yeah, that would definitely be a deal breaker for me.

What Girls Said 1

• you're not comfortable dating, so you'd be hard to date.