Why am I always cute to guys but never sexy?

0|0
3|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that its mostly due to ones own personality and partly to the way they dress. If say you take an attractive young lady and have her act bubbly, and dress like she's still in high school, most guys will probably call her cute. But if you take that very same young lady and have her dress in a more conservative attire, and behaved like a strong independent woman, then they will more then likely be referred to as being sexy or hot by most men.

So if you are being called cute all the time then you probably have some growing up to do. In the way of behaving more like an adult that is and your wardrobe is probably in need of an update as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• It is most likely just your appearance and personality. I have two friends that are just simply cute. that is the best way to describe them. Yet at the same time one is more so because of the things that she does. Which are attractive and beautiful to watch her do. Like she spins in a skirt- an amazing thing to watch because so few women wear skirts these days let alone have fun in one. She knows how to dress modestly and look lovely doing it. simply put that most guys will simply describe you as cute because you are. The guy who likes you will call you lovely, among other things. Very few women are simply sexy without showing their panties under their micro shorts or the skin between their breasts. Being cute is a good thing because it will let you know when the right guy has a crush on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause maybe you don't have a hot body and don't dress in a way that flatters your body, therefore, you don't appear sexy.

Maybe you aren't... physically favorable :/

1|0
    0|0
  • There's overlap of course. Cute is superior generally. It makes for stronger attachment which is a sexy thing.
    Cute has an easier time being sexy that sexy does being cute.
    Sexy is a loaded term that you don't really want to say to people so readily.
    Also, sexy tends to wax and wane, while it's difficult to stop being cute.

Don't scorn the cuteness. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guy feels insecure, saying sexy has implications. He may think she wouldn't appreciate that comment, so cute is safer to say without coming off as a sleazebag. Or some girls just put off that good girl vibe. A guy would call you sexy when you're in bed, or have that damn fine outfit on... but when you're not rocking those clothes, or just don't have that attitude, well there is still nothing wrong with being cute, it's f**king awesome. Be you above all.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you be sure they don't see you as sexy? A girl can be cute af and still be sexy af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... what makes you say that? I am sure you are sexy as well. If you have been told by guys that you are cute, that is far better than being sexy (that usually leads for men to only look at you like an object and nothing more, sexual/physical pleasure), and that will not allow you to have a real meaningful relationship.

If you are cute already being sexy is just a matter of components, there is nothing sexier and hotter imho than an amazing cute girl in sexy lingerie, that is the perfect mix, but those sexy times should be reserved to the person that actually cares for you (your boyfriend etc), he will be the one who will love for who you are and will see both the cute and sexy part in you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see any pics I can't tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well here is a silver lining for you. When a guy thinks someone is sexy, they are thinking with there nether regions. However, when they think you are cute, they just might be thinking with something north of that and that will prove to be a more lasting attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • a lot of people think that cute is not a good compliment, if someone calls you cute you then it means they find you attractive not hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference?

0|0
    0|0
  • love cute... and just because you are cute doesn't mean you're not sexy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably lying your body isn't sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because you have a bit of immaturity left in ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but being cute isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause sometimes cute can't be sexy
    Just like Selena Gomez 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is as good as sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple questions

1. What you're wearing?
    2. What do you look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice face but not a sexual looking body.

0|0
    0|0
  • your attitude and looks may be define that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically i. e. Looks or cute as in your actions?

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, cute is mainly about the face and sexy is mainly about the body. Also, attitude will play a key role. What would you say is your strongest physical feature?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It could be the way you dress or how you present yourself.
    Dress in minimalistic, clothing, i. e. Pencil skirt and blouse
    And the rest is all about confidence. meek, soft spoken women are more commonly seen as cute
    Strong confident women are seen as sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're physical features and/or personality come off as more cute than sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Same I'm always a cute girl but not a sexy girl ;(

0|1
    0|0
    • and you like that?

• Show All
    • @masterkamasutra http://youtu.be/QQH4fFM0kTo

• that i know already, but how you are is more important than a comparison.