Girls, how'd you feel if your crush finds out you like them and but he doesn't? Guys, what'd you do?

I've recently been heart broken, and don't quite feel like engaging in a relationship. I met a girl through my female friend and we got along pretty easily. She's showing obvious signs that she likes me, however, and I don't quite feel anything towards her. The situation is making me extremely uncomfortable. I don't quite want to just drive away since I enjoy her company.

Girls, what'd you expect or how'd you feel in certain scenarios?
Guys, what'd you do?

Take in all factors; even time and eventually falling for her work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened to me few days ago. I was seeing a guy for a month and got really into him. He seemed unsure about what he wants so I confessed my feelings for him. He told me he that his ex is still fucking with his brain and that he doesn't want to lead me on or hurt me if he gets cold feet or leaves the country, but that he likes me a lot and thinks I'm pretty and the coolest person he met in years, and that he would like us to be friends. Basically he wasn't that into me. It sucked, but at least he was honest which i appreciate. But I rejected the friendship offer and told him he knows where to find me if he changes his mind. He said he understands and we parted our ways. Damn, it's still so fresh, I kinda hope he comes back lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it were me, I would keep hanging out with her as friends for as long as possible. If she ever did ask you to have a relationship, I think you would have to reexamine your feelings and see if you had started feeling for her. If not, just tell her like it is. But also, it is important to remember that this girl is not the one who broke your heart. If she really is a great girl, don't let your previous relationship ruin your chances of finding happiness with her. That is how the heartbreak continues on forever.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd feel embarrassed that he found out and would be somewhat disappointed that he doesn't feel the same, tho I'd understand that these things can't be forced.
    I'd expect him to be straightforward with me in telling me he's not interested, etc. And I wouldn't mind us remaining friends.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that you should try not to lead her on and if she comes foward about her feelings you should just be honest with her. I've fallen for a friend and found out she didn't feel the same. It felt like the end of the world for a moment, but I moved on and life continued.

• Just see where your friendship takes you. If she moves on and you still don't feel anything then you got a friend. Personally, friendship is more valuable than a lover.