Attractive body or attractive face?

If you had to choose between someone with a very attractive body or very attractive face, which would u choose n why?

Updates:
All very interesting perspectives, but when it comes to sex, 99% of the time I have to go with the body. I can only look at a face or at most kiss lips, but to me most the pleasure comes from a good body. Anyone know what I mean?
I still can't agree with the face. Without surgery, I don't c how a woman can improve her hips, ass, breast, curves, thighs naturally. If I see a pretty girl with no shape and girl not so pretty with the perfect shape, I gotta take the girl with the shape. I don't c how a pretty face alone can turn anyone on?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• attractive body, face can be average and still hot as long as his personality is killer.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Face for sure!
    You can always easily work on your body but if your face is ugly you're basically screwed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face I choose face I don't mind a chubby guy but not morbidly obese

1|0
    0|0
  • face.
    body can me improved with exercise. a bad face can only be fixed with plastic surgery.

1|1
    0|0
  • Attractive face because face is what I'm going to be looking at the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • attractive face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face because you see it more often

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for the face

0|0
    0|0
  • Face for sure! Because, (now I don't want to sound conceded or anything) but you can always work on your body, there's always room for improvement. Your face, you cannot change :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Face wins all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Attactivr face. Because you can always build a better body lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Body filler

0|1
    0|0
  • "Attractive face " since you can build a body, but ya can't build a face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. It is more permanent and is what I will be looking at more if we end up in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive face

0|0
    0|0
  • face obviously

Because usually pretty face mean average/pretty body as well because the body store fat everywhere. If you have a chubby body, chance are you have a chubby face.

0|0
    0|0
  • either or. A hot face with an average body is just as good to me as a hot body with a average face. Only thing that changes is the way I hit it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • the face of course.

I beautiful face can make me forget some of her body flaws, you don't see them as much anyway if clothed... but a perfect body can't make me forget an ugly face if I see it all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • for a one nighter? body.. just turn them around and stick their face into the pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your face ain't gonna guard you against no steel chair, gonna work your hunger, gonna take a thousand miles in any which way you wanna run. The body, its gotta be the heart, no heart, no life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gimme that fucking face man

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. I love kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body, you don't notice the face so much after a while.

0|1
    0|0