Does he just want sex?

So I met this guy online and he was pretty cute.. so he asked what I was doing tonight and I said nothing and he said "do you wanna kick back " so I messaged him saying what does kick back mean ( I knew what that meant but I just wanted to see what he would say) so he replied with "watching movies and hanging out" so I replied saying " I know what watching movies and just chilling means" and he denied saying that he wasn't think even thinking about it like that.. fast foward 3 days later he called me for the first time.. and at first the conversation was going good.. but then he asked me "what do I wear to bed" and I didn't answer the question then asked if I could massage his legs.. and then he asked If I would feel comfortable if we was cuddling with just his boxers on... so does he just want sex.. I keep telling him that I'm not going to have sex with him but he says he's not trying to have sex.. so what do you guys think and I'm 20 and he's 21 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... he wants just sex. That's why he ONLY calls when it's late and to ask you to come over and chill.

Most Helpful Girl

• whatup and noah said the truth, nothing left to say

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I just think he wants show how large his penis is without having to be completely naked. Well thats at least what guys generally want to do if they ask being in boxers is okay. Not something that I do but I know guys who do that.

• He's definitely sexually attracted to you. Sex is usually a big part of relationships nowadays, if he is only genuinely just asking you sexual questions like that, I'd say yes.

• What do you want from him? Do you want a relationship? I think you like him too and want to have sex with him, what is the big deal?

• He wants sex. If you don't give it to him, he will find some other online "friend".

What Girls Said 0