What was my girlfriends intentions?

After a night out where I was with my friends and my girlfriend was with hers, I went back to my mates and texted her that I was home. I had already rang and spoke to my girlfriend a few times off my friends phone. But when I texted her it was off my phone 5 minutes later she rang my mates phone that I had hold of, she said she rang his phone because the phone I had wasn't my usual one and just appears as a random number, which I thought was weird.

after we spoke for a while, we both said goodnight and hung up. After this as a joke I went on my mates facebook and poked her. In the morning she poked him back, I asked her why she did this and she said that she did it by accident because she was switching her alarm off and told me not to be so stupid.

i think she did it as a joke back because she probably knew it was me but didn't want to admit that.

Any thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• I would be aware & keep my eye out for other stuff, but not worried as she hasn't lied. It sounds plausible and reasonable she may have been being friendly in a platonic way, we girls are bombarded with "boyfriend likes/loves you signs" in magazines and online and his friends liking you is always on that list as being important to men!

• The thing I don't understand is that she said it was done by accident but I think that was because of my reaction and I get jealous easy

• I'm the same but when your this way inclined it's best to look at things rationally and objectively, truth is no one can ever prove or disprove the fact if she thought she was pressing her alarm or really poked him back , & maybe was the reaction & said in spur of the moment!
      pokes are hard to interpret also as me n my friends poke each other male and female sometimes we have little poke wars to annoy each other !

What Guys Said 2

• Yes don't go on your mates account and poke her.

• I don't think she had any intentions