Guys, what goes through your head when a girl suddenly doesn't reply?

For example your messaging back and forth maybe she even started the conversation, you say something that she could reply to (your hoping she would) but she doesn't
What goes through your head?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Prettyuch that I said something wrong, or I'm over reacting and she is actually busy,. It's really hard to gauge that sort of thing, best thing to do is leave it. If she responds to you later than its fine, if she contacts me as like she was starting a fresh new set of texts, she wasn't listening, or hated the convo.

What Guys Said 13

• "Damn"

Yeah.

• She got busy, she didn't understand, she's not interested in that topic. I don't take it as rejection based upon what you said, but if I was less confident that might rise up within me.

• It depends on how well we know each other and some other context. If we just met recently and it already happens often, I usually assume it means she isn't interested in knowing each other. If we've been friends, then I assume she's just busy or didn't feel interested in that conversation and we'll talk later about other stuff.

• i think that i said something very weird or awkward or something embarrassing thats why she isn't replying.

• "well she´s not interested, so fuck her". because that´s how like every girl on the dating site does it. they just stop talking to you. at first it irritated me but now i´m just like "ok fuck you bitch. your loss."

• i wonder if i said something wrong or something happened and had to do something.

• On dating sites , " meh.."

• She's busy, I don't sweat stuff like that.

• She's either busy or doesn't want to talk

• That she got busy and will get back to me when she has time.

• No big deal, maybe she is busy?

• I'm thinking that I'm not really an interesting person and she thinks I'm boring so I'm ignored. 😂

• I'd say she is currently busy and will get back to me later. We all have our lives, jobs and such.