He doesn't make seeing me a priority at all. Did I overreact?

Been seeing this guy for 2 months now and we get along veeeery well, enjoy eachothers company a lot etc. The last two weeks tho he acts disrespectful in my opinion tho. We live in two different cities (2hrs drive) and we just used to talk every day and whenevet there is a chance we meet up despite the distance. Two weeks ago tho he canceled our date the same day as he decided to go out with his friends. I was mad but as he kept talking every day and being sweet i kinda stepped over it. So two days ago i made some time again to drive over there tmrw and finally spend some time together (he was asking me all week when he can see me again) so i told him i can come as i knew it was his day off aswell. But his response was "thursday is bad tho... can u pick another day as i am off that day and i might go to your city (!) to go out with the guys." WTF. Seriously he tells me he is driving all the way here to where i live but can't see me as he is out with the guys? I just ended the convo right there. I feel like he doesn't value the time i made for him or really wants to see me as bad as he claims. Or am i overreacting? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you valueing his time?

• Most definitely. And i am not sure where you heading with that question?
      I really think if a guy starts putting random stuff over spending time with you this early it just shows he has too many options or you are just a snack to him. And not to forget this is not a common situation we have a 2hr driving distance so i can't just say oh today i can't lets just do it tmrw or the day after...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. You know what? You didn't overreact at all. I had similar issues in my last relationship. That's one of the reasons I broke up.

What Guys Said 2

• your not overreacting at all, you have a right to be mad, just let him know that your mad because of this, and im sure if he truly cares about you he'll apologize and meet with you on that day rather meeting with his friends.

• No you didn't

What Girls Said 0