What guys look for in a girl?

just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone looks for something a little different but also the same things
    what i look for
    in looks at least 5/10
    in personality
    kindness
    caring
    someone willing to love me as much as i love them
    someone who is willing to be understanding and supportive as much as i am for them
    someone who is willing to just give me a hug when feel the need for one.
    someone who is willing to work on the relationship just as hard as i'm willing to.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• First and foremost for me is to find a woman that doesn’t hate men. That might sound like I am being facetious but that seems to be the biggest challenge-especially with the contemporary self centered mind set and anti-male society programming. If oneself –male or female can find someone that doesn’t present a: them-vs.-us or a girls-vs.-guys mentality that is a good place to start. But that is very rare.

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.

Physical traits... Hm... Beautiful eyes is a huge plus for me, a nice smile is also nice.
    I like a girl who does something of sports.

• Confident, feminine, really hot, fun to be around/flirty, ambitious, straightforward, and definitely really hot

• For me i want them to be protective so they understand the pain i felt because i have no idea why to protect them and tried so hard to do so. So i want them to protect themselves from everything so i won't get worried. (ignore that) I like girls that are Smart, Beautiful, Rightful, Mindful, That are not sexy at all. Nerdy :3 and intelligent

• i look for in a girl, her maturity, her thinking, her inside beauty. if i found these things very attractive in a girl then i can't help myself falling in love with her.

• Someone with similar interests who accepts me. Also preferably someone who's at least fairly intelligent and creative, and not an extreme extrovert because that wouldn't work with me.

• I'm not going to say that the physical side of things isn't important at all (I do have a type) but their personality matters a lot more.

• Enthusiasm for the relationship.

• Boobies fller.

• I look for someone as innocent, smart, and savage as I am.

• Tall, skinny, big boobs, ass

• affection, devotion, loyalty, trust, and respect.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Everything that we heard and more...

• nice personality and boobs

• Holes.
    As many holes they're allowed to plug

• a nice figure and pretty face is probably top of most guys list

• i dont really know most of them say their body figure which is really sad.

• Guys are confusing. They say they like one thing then are interested in girls with the opposite. I will never understand guys it's too hard. JUST KIDDING. they like boobs and ass !

• Typically speaking, they want to be with someone who looks attractive.