In general, does the head or the heart win when it comes to love? And why?

In general, does the head or the heart win when it comes to love? And why? Can a person really fall out of love because the head says so?

• Does the head win?
  • Or the heart?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I said the heart wins, but I didn't read the question very well. The heart wins in deciding if you love them, but I usually let my brain take over after that. "Okay, I DO love them, but is this a love that can last?" Usually I decide it isn't. For example, if they're the type of person to be interested in multiple people at once, I will force myself to back away from them for a while. They can't be for me if they're just a player. I'm still IN love with them, but I could never LOVE them.
    The heart wins, but my brain makes the final decision. I have to discard confused teenage feelings for FACTS, because otherwise I might make a mistake or two.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm the grinch, my heart is really small...

What Girls Said 4

• The heart has more power.

• Genitals win.

• the heart, even if the person treat you bad if you love them you ll always stay with them and loving them

• It depends on the person. Typically speaking the heart. People make stupid choices when they are in love.