What do I do if my boyfriend is taking it too far? and I want him to stop?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• you are too young, how old is this guy? Guys will push boundaries

You need to put boundaries of what is acceptable up front (I'll only kiss or hold my hand or something like that). Or for now, he just sits on the other couch!

Realize this is really hard for guys because it is a physical release thing and they are exploring. Anything intimate triggers desire for more intimate... e. g. a kiss activates him. if it goes too far and stops, he will be in very high pain... pain leads to anger. But this is all mating and reproductive stuff... you aren't ready for that, so put up boundaries and he will probably move on. You have plenty of time in life for all this stuff and not your last boyfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Stick a toothpick up his japs eye.

• Dude, you shouldn't be putting yourself in the position of getting intimate with someone who doesn't respect your boundaries. That's not a boyfriend at all. He's supposed to care about you =/

• Slap the bitch

• What exactly is he taking too far?

• When i say no to something sexual doing it anyway :(

• You get out and you call the cops and tell him that you've been sexually assaulted, because that's what that is.

• (Let me be clear in my previous reply: If you're doing one of those flirtatious "Nooo, stahhhp" things, stop doing that and firmly say, "STOP. I do not want you doing that to me." If he continues to ignore you, leave and see my previous reply.)

• Push him away and say no. If that doesn't help get up and leave.

• I've tried sometimes he can get really angry

• >>I've tried sometimes he can get really angry

You need to stop talking to him permanently. Let him be angry and alone. This isn't something you try to do and just accept if he doesn't listen. You say No. Stop right now. If he doesn't stop, he's abusing you. You break up with him right away. He doesn't have a right to your body. If his response to you saying no is anger, the relationship is at very least already emotionally manipulative, and will turn physically abusive.

• You're too young to date.

• Easy. Just tell him to stop, and make sure he knows what's annoying you for clarity.

What Girls Said 8

• TELL HIM TO STOP!

• You tell him to stop.

• just tell him to stop duh

• You say no. Its generally that simple. How is he taking it to far? More information would make this easier to answer.

• You tell him to stop. And if he doesn't comply then you stay away from him.

• Tell him firmly no, if he does not listen break up with him. Honestly your partner should listen to you and not do things to you when you don't want to. Tell an adult you trust is a good tips too. The way he's acting is not okay

• Tell him he's overstepping his boundaries and you do not feel comfortable to go any further at the moment.

• Just keep on saying no until you're ready :)