Do you think I should just move on?

I have been dating this guy for about. 2 months and have developed feelings for him. I have told him this and he just says okay. He told me the he thinks of me as a friend. We are having sex with each other avg thought we were more. It seems like he just wants a friends with benefits or f**k buddy. Which I told him from the start. He can't give me what I want which is the potential for a relationship.

Should I just give up on this guy? And leave him alone.

What Guys Said 1

• weird, I'm kinda in this situation myself. Look some guys are just not ready for commitment. But that does not mean they dont like the companionship. In my case the person I am fuck buddies with when we started hanging out told me that's all she wanted. Which was fine with me as that's all i wanted. But after a few months she wanted more from me. But i did not really want that from her. She had a kid and i'm not ready to be in that role. Not to mention that we don't share hardly any interests. I consider her a great friend, but not girlfriend material.

But to your question. Perhaps if you draw back you can turn the game around and if he interested he can chase you, otherwise? Why not move on?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah leave him, you deserve someone who likes you the same way you like them