I need some advance with asking my housemate out?

So I've had a bit of a crush on my housemate for a while and I'm moving out in a couple months. I want to ask her out but I am really scared and also worried about how I should approach this. I was thinking I would just knock on her door and tell her how I feel and ask if she would like to go on a date with me but I'm scared that might be a bit awkward or weird?

Thanks in advance!

What Girls Said 2

• What kind of relationship do you have with her? It could help that you're moving out. I'd say just be yourself while doing it. If you did that with humor, it could be kind of cute. Most women like the honesty even if it comes across as "awkward," because you're putting yourself out there. Obviously be prepared for her turning you down because you'll still be living together, but I'd say it's really worth a shot. You don't know her in a romantic way and neither does she know you like that, so maybe she's sharing those same feelings.

What Guys Said 0