Guys, what would be your reaction if a girl gave you flowers on a date :p?

like I ve been hearing on and off hoe guys and girls should be equal and there shouldn t be any gender related traits.
so bottom line would that weird you out or is it actually sweet/cute? ^^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to give the guy I'm with a bouquet sometime. Since I know floriography, crafting the bouquet would be a bit like writing a love letter :P

What Guys Said 47

• I would grab one out of the bunch and pretend to Tango with her.. :)

• We are not equal. We are equivalent. That means we are different but we have the same value. While I would honestly be touched by the gesture, I would be looking for a trash to put the flowers in. I wouldn't know what to do with them...
    Being "equal" doesn't mean we have to like the same things. If women were to disappear one day, florists would go bankrupt...

• honestly flowers don t have much meaning to me too lol.
      social expectations much haha...
      eventually it s just a gesture to show that you care.
      we can have the same example but with a box of chocolate.
      I guess that s a better one, sine both genders like chocolate.

• Well I would love chocolates ! That would be much better and at least, I would know what to do with them ;-)

• It didn’t bother me one bit—liked it—she was very motivated and it was very good—it was a way for her to get flowers. About time!

• Most guys wouldn't like it , they would find it weird , but I could appreciate it

• could?
      see I don t understand how guys want girls to be their equal, and both should pay for dates snt girls should approach guys too.
      yet offering flowers is a no/no.
      doesn t make sense

• thanks ^^

• Your welcome

• Especially if they were native wildflowers (my favorite kind) I'd be thankful for the gift.

• The flowers would probably end up in the trash, because i have no use for them.

But its still a sweet gesture.

• I would think she is so sweet and cute. She would have done exactly the correct thing. :)

• I'd be like "what do I do with these?"

• I'd be surprised and even though I'm not a huge flower person... I think I'd like it

• I think it would be very sweet and cute :)

• I'd be surprised blush and be falttered then give her the one i got her in return

• I would find it weird.

• I'd start eating them and look at her with a confused look.

• Adorable.
    I would love them.

• that´s kind of inappropriate. i mean it is cute but also showing that she doesn´t know me at all, cause physical presents is not my "language of love" (if you ever dealt with that topic) plus i´m not into flowers.

• well that s a particular case :p

• it´s more like "oh thanks, i guess... i´ll put them aside..." than "thank you so much, you´re so cute" :D

• neither are girls though.
      it s like you re expected to like them

• I would be surprised but I think I would take it in my stride.

• I'd be surprised in a good way :)

• If a girl gave ME flowers? Hmm... I don't know. I might cry? Okay, I wouldn't. But I suppose I might come close.

• I would feel embarassed... because i am the one supposed to do that... but then again on the next date i would take her to an even better place (becz she gave me flowers)

• I see no value in cut flowers... I like plants that I would grow in my garden, but cut flowers are just garbage.

• It's like if I gave you a dozen banana peels. They're yellow and they will brown in a week...

• actually that s a good idea

• I'd think that's really nice :)

• I would like that

• Who gives anyone flowers on date? Lol

• They do :/
      I get flowers sometimes. but I assume it s a move to have sex with me haha.
      cs it s always given before we go to his apartment xD or a club xD

• not that much lol.
      I guess Lebanon is more traditional in that regard.

• Yea well that's weird as hell OP lol

• Flowers are no substitute for food, but it sounds cool to me. Hopefully, they look colorful and wouldn't die. If they were personally cared for by you, that is a clear sign you like him.

• I would thank her for the salad and eat the flowers with my meal.

• I wouldn't want a bouquet for sure but like any little gift would honestly make me very happy! Though l might feel a little weird had l never given you anything like that

• Nahh i think i dont really like flowers... u can't be that linear... anyway if i had a date would be unreal so

• Would eat it in front of her and claim "Delicious" .. Also offer her a bite.

• From you i'd faint ❤️😍😘

• Dooo it :D

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 4

• Aww so sweet!

• I've done this before actually. It didn't 32nd so well but his facial expression was worth it. He looked confused, bewildered, and blushed. It was nice. He left as soon as he could and never mentioned it again. It was 3 weeks before Valentine's day and he didn't talk to me again until March.

I still think you should do it. Just to see the guys reaction

• why did he leave though :/

• I hope so too :/
      well his lost

• Getting flowers from a girl is a little weird tbh.

• Not understanding why a woman would give a man flowers... Should be the other way around.

• did you read my description?

• I did and it doesn't make sense. Maybe im just traditional

• I get that.
      I was just saying this because a lot of guys here say they want girls to be their equal.
      both should pay for dates, the girl should approach the guy etc...
      so why would it be different here you know?

• *waits curiously for answers