Do guys views about other women change when they get in a relationship?

Basically my boyfriend and I have been together a few years now and he has some stuff in his closet like past things. And I know he used to like some girls and save their pics etc and fancie variations of people. For some reason it makes me feel really insecure and I wondered has his view on them changed now he's with me or would he still think of them the same like 'I wanna save their pics and stare at their boobs' way

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact he has those things doesn't in any way imply that he has any feelings at all for her or anybody else. It's a part of his past that has made him who he is today. I still have a few articles and yes a pic of my first wife and we have been divorced for more than 18 years. The meee fact that we are not together doesn't erase the fact that we were , it doesn't Chang our past. If he has it in a closet that's great it means he has filed it away and is past it. If he obsesses over it often that's a problem. My new wife knew from the start of dating I have this stuff and has never had a problem with it

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men enjoy seeing other women's boobs even when they are in committed relationships. Harsh truth.

What Guys Said 4

• I think he should get rid of them especially since it makes you uneasy

• not really. we still like them and find them sexually attractive but as soon as we have an so we will just not allow to do anything with them. we donĀ“t need to either, cause we have our so. we will keep being visually attracted though.

• Before my girlfriend and I started dating I had crushes on other girls and had kept pictures/notes from them. Just because I have these objects doesn't mean I still like the people they represent. My girlfriend is the center of my attention now.

• Well, my girlfriend had love letters from her former boyfriends. It annoyed the shit out of me but I didn't do anything about because I knew she didn't read them.

Just like, if I had any images of girls on my hard drive, I wouldn't have look at those images while being in a relationship.

But if your boyfriend is still save-ing images of girls, then the relationship could be in peril. And if you're annoyed about him having images of girls then you need to talk to him about it. If my girlfriend was reading those letters, while being in a relationship with me, and I would have know about it I would have been mad as hell and told her to stop

What Girls Said 0